MiPA membership is free and open for the 2020-2021 program year. Publishers, authors, support industries, and publishing enthusiasts alike are entitled to:
- Professional Development: Our monthly programming for the 2020-2021 program year will continue to be free and virtual. Our monthly meetings feature publishing experts who provide valuable insight and information about marketing, distribution, writing, editing, production, publishing laws, and more.
- MiPA Website: Discover your source for information about publishing events, the Midwest Book Awards, member news, and more.
- E-mail Updates: Get MiPA news and announcements, regional and national publishing news, and member news at your fingertips.
- Social Media Communities: “Like” us at www.facebook.com/MidwestPublishers and get info and announcements right on your timeline.
- Midwest Book Awards: Our regional awards program is one of the longest-running literary recognition programs in the US.
- Networking: Exchange ideas with other publishers and writers. Meet publishing industry professionals. Make business connections. Get access to current news, events, and publishing trends.
- Marketing, Production, and Promotions: Take advantage of discounts available to MiPA members on book production services, printing, publicity services, and more.
- Discounted membership to the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA): $99 annual membership fee ($30 discounted from $129 fee).
- Discounted membership to the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS): membership discount for MiPA members.
Member Directory: Last Year's Model
Looking for a cover designer, editor, publisher or another resource for your project? The best place to start is in MiPA’s members. Click the button below for a list of members and their contact information.