Your annual membership to MiPA gets you:
- Professional Development: Attend our monthly programs in Roseville, which feature publishing experts who provide valuable insight and information about marketing, distribution, writing, editing, production, publishing laws and more.
- MiPA Website: Discover your source for information about publishing events, the Midwest Book Awards, member news, and more.
- E-mail Updates: Get MiPA news and announcements, regional and national publishing news, and member news at your fingertips.
- Facebook Page: “Like” us at www.facebook.com/MidwestPublishers and get info and announcements right on your timeline.
- Midwest Book Awards: Receive a discount on entries to the prestigious Midwest Book Awards.
- Networking: Exchange ideas with other publishers and writers. Meet publishing industry professionals. Make business connections. Get access to current news, events, and publishing trends.
- Marketing, Production, and Promotions: Take advantage of discounts available to MiPA members on book production services, printing, publicity services, and more.
- Discounted membership to the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA): $99 annual membership fee ($30 discounted from $129 fee).
- Discounted membership to the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS): membership discount for MiPA members.
Looking for a cover designer, editor, publisher or another resource for your project? The best place to start is in MiPA’s members. Click the button below for a list of members and their contact information.