Entries accepted until January 14, 2022 for titles published in 2021.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Fill out the entry form. Please submit one form per title.
- Send four (4) copies of each title per primary category, and three (3) additional copies for any added design categories.
- If it is appropriate to enter your book in an additional primary category and you desire to do so, please complete an additional form for the second category. Include an additional three (3) copies if adding an additional primary category.
- Include a check made out to MIPA in your package, or pay via PayPal to [email protected] (check back for payment button).
Primary category: $149. Add-on design categories: $89 each.
- Send package to:
Midwest Book Awards, c/o Jennifer Baum
29488 Woodward Ave., #426
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- EMAIL US A JPG OF YOUR COVER that is at least 480 pixels wide.
Email to [email protected] Use the naming convention AuthorLastName_BookTitle.jpg
WHO MAY ENTER:
- All entries MUST have an ISBN and have been published and copyrighted between Dec. 1, 2020 – Dec. 31, 2021.
- All entries must have a copyright page that includes publisher’s name and address, copyright notice, and ISBN.
- New editions (including the new ISBN) of previously published books are eligible. Reprints do not qualify.
- Entries must be PUBLISHED in the 12-state region: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The publisher must be located in this region. If the author self-published the book, they are the publisher.
- Only print books may be entered. No eBook or app submissions will be accepted.
Publishers based in the Midwest are invited to enter the annual Midwest Book Awards competition for excellence in books. The awards recognize creativity in content and execution, overall book quality, and the book’s unique contribution to its subject area.
Entry form for books published between December 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.