Next steps to get involved:
- Make sure you’re signed up for our email list on the homepage at mipa.org to receive Zoom meeting notices
- Create a member profile to post classifieds, announce new titles, access our member directory and more
- Take our new member survey at mipa.org/survey to tell us about your publishing entity and what kind of programming you’d like to see
- Attend a meeting! Held on Zoom the second Tuesday evening of each month during the program year, meetings feature open time for networking and a designated speaker and topic each month. Look for past meeting notes and recordings at mipa.org.
- Enter a title in the Midwest Book Awards. Titles published between Dec. 1, 2020 – Dec. 31, 2021 are eligible to enter until Jan. 14, 2022. Publisher or author-publisher must be located in our twelve-state region. Visit mipa.org/bookawards.
- Follow us on Facebook or YouTube for more content
- Join our Facebook group, “Publishing in the Midwest” for a casual environment to chat with other members