Your annual membership to MIPA gets you:
- Professional Development: Attend our monthly programs in Roseville, which feature publishing experts who provide valuable insight, and information about marketing, distribution, writing, editing, production, the law, and more.
- MIPA Website: Discover your source for information about publishing events, the Midwest Book Awards, member news, and more.
- E-mail Updates: Get MIPA news and announcements, regional and national publishing news, and member news at your fingertips.
- Facebook Page: “Like” us at www.facebook.com/MidwestPublishers and get info and announcements right on your timeline.
- Annual Vendor Fair: Find the services you need—editors, designers, printers, publicists, indexers, illustrators—to produce beautiful, professional, and successful books.
- Midwest Book Awards: Receive a discount on entries to the prestigious Midwest Book Awards.
- Networking: Exchange ideas with other publishers and writers. Meet publishing industry professionals. Make business connections. Get access to current news, events, and publishing trends.
- Marketing, Production, and Promotions: Take advantage of other discounts only available to MIPA members on book production services, printing, publicity services and more.
- Discounted membership to the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA): $99 annual membership fee ($30 discounted from $129 fee).
- Discounted membership to the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS): membership discount for MIPA members.
Looking for a cover designer, editor, publisher or another resource for your project? The best place to start is with MIPA’s members. Click the button below for a list of members and their contact information.